PDC Seminar on Service Level Agreements on 30.05.2012
As part of the Malaysian Bar's resolution regarding a mandatory Continuing Professional Development ("CPD") Scheme, the KL Bar Professional Development Committee ("PDC") will organise 1 FREE Seminar every month for Members of the Bar, Pupils-in-Chambers and Law Students.
The first of such Seminars will be held on Wednesday, 30.05.2012, details as follows:
Topic : Service Level Agreements
Speaker : Jeremiah R Gurusamy
Time : 2.30pm
Venue : KL Bar Auditorium, 10th Floor, Wisma Kraftangan, No.9, Jalan Tun Perak, 50050 Kuala Lumpur
Areas to be covered
• Characteristics of an SLA
• Drafting a SLA
• Typical Clauses for a SLA
• Outsourcing of Human Resources
• Specifying quality of service
• Measuring performance
• Risk Management/Mitigation Policies
About the Speaker
Jeremiah R. Gurusamy has been involved in the corporate sector since 1997. Prior to being admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor, he was attached to the legal documentation unit of the corporate banking arm of one of the leading banking groups in Malaysia for 2 years. Thereafter he started his legal career in one of the large Kuala Lumpur based legal firm and was part of the offshore banking, corporate and commercial practice group. Over the years, he has acted for a wide range of clients from various industries and has extensive experience in corporate banking, project financing, mergers & acquisitions, employment disputes, corporate commercial and capital markets. He is a Partner with Messrs. Arianti Dipendra Jeremiah, a corporate boutique firm. He regularly delivers talks to members of the Malaysian Bar and is a guest lecturer at Universities and Colleges. He also presents lectures to the corporate sector on various topics.
As this is a FREE Seminar, Members of the Bar, Pupils-in-Chambers and Law Students who have registered are to ensure their attendance. Otherwise, it may deprive others of the opportunity to attend. Any cancellation shall be in writing and received by the KL Bar Secretariat by 3 working days prior to the Seminar. Members of the Bar, Pupils-in-Chambers and Law Students who have registered for the Seminar and fail to turn up, will not be allowed to register for future Free Seminars, Workshops,Talks and Forums organised by the PDC.
Members of the Bar, Pupils-in-Chambers / Law Students – FREE but registration is required.
Non-Members – RM100.00 per participant. Registration Must be Accompanied With Payment to Guarantee Your Place
Only 120 Seats Available. Click here to register.
• Registration is Strictly on a First-Come, First-Served Basis
• The Organisers Reserve the Right to Postpone or Cancel the Seminar if Necessary
• Fee paid is non-refundable unless the Seminar is cancelled by the Organisers. If a participant is unable to attend, a replacement participant is allowed.
• The registration counter will be opened for registration at 2.00pm on the day of the event. The Seminar will start at 2.30pm sharp. Please be punctual.
• Kindly note that Photo ID (IC, Driving Licence, etc) is required for Registration.
• Certificate of Attendance for participants is only provided upon request by filling up the Evaluation and Feedback Form and returning it to the Registration Desk AT THE END OF THE SEMINAR.
• To be eligible for the Certificate of Attendance, please take note that:
• You must participate in the Seminar until its completion including the Q & A Session and be present throughout the Seminar
• Latecomers (30 Minutes after the start time) and those who leave early will not be
entitled to receive the Certificate of Attendance
For registration information, please contact Tini/Siti at the KL Bar Sectretariat 03-26933585.
For further inquiries please contact Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org